Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Lords Way, Andover
Augusta Park has history woven into its fabric with old flint farm walls from East Anton’s time as farmland forming part of a major regeneration programme to this already well-established and bustling Hampshire town. This is an area with its own rich history. Andover is the location of a major crossing point of two important Roman roads: the Portway from Winchester to Marlborough, and the Icknield Way, which runs past Augusta Park on its way between Salisbury and Silchester. The actual site of the crossroads is very close to the development, but excavations in 1970, while revealing many Roman remains, failed to find the exact location. Now the area is a growing and welcoming community with a community centre, sports pavilion and the Endeavour Primary School already open, together with planned shops and village ‘local area'. You will feel you belong from the start in a home tailored to modern living set amongst acres of beautifully landscaped open spaces, parks and play areas. Not wanting to travel too far for groceries? Then the brand new Co-op opened in April 2018 is on the doorstep located in East Anton Farm Road, along with the recently opened pizza takeaway for those not wanting to cook. Please note that as with most modern housing developments, this property may have a minimal yearly "estate charge". Please ask for further information.
Graham and Co are pleased to present this one bedroom ground floor apartment which has been well maintained by the current owner. The property comprises a walk-in store, hallway with further storage, open plan sitting/kitchen/breakfast room, a bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is an allocated parking space, visitors parking, communal gardens, a secure bin store and bike store. Please note this property is offered to market on a equity scheme where you purchase 80% of the property but you do not pay any rent on the remaining 20%. There is no ground rent to pay and there are no restrictions on the property other than you can not rent it out. Please ask the office for further details.